Starting A Business
If you have aspirations to start your own business, our skills can help you identify and exploit new opportunities and achieve growth in a controlled way.
Most importantly, we will listen to you, understand your business idea and only then use our knowledge and experience to provide tailored advice at all stages of the growth cycle.
Starting up your own business is a big decision to make – it carries many benefits but also an equal number of risks. However with careful pre-planning many of the risks can be minimised.
Many of our established and loyal clients have been with us since we helped them start up in business several years ago.
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting, and even off-putting, to the budding entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts. That's where we fit in. Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner.
We can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company.
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts.
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals.
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank.
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House, Inland Revenue, or Customs and Excise.
- Deal with company secretarial issues.
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.