IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CLIENTS, VISITORS and STAFF
In response to the recent outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), Baines Jewitt has taken all the necessary steps to ensure the safety of our visitors, clients, staff and their families. It is imperative that ALL visitors and staff read the information below. We advise the following:
- DO NOT enter our premises if you have been advised to self-isolate by the 111 online coronavirus service, a medical professional or in line with the latest NHS and Government guidelines*
- DO NOT touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- DO NOT enter our premises, or request a face-to-face meeting, if you have come into contact with an infected person or have returned from a high-risk area
- DO wash your hands with soap and hot water at regular intervals. Use hand sanitiser gel, if available
- DO cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- DO put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash/sanitise your hands afterwards
- DO know that we clean communal areas, offices, meeting rooms, desks, equipment and well-used surfaces regularly
- DO avoid close contact with people (keep at least 2 metres apart where possible)
- DO understand that, where practical, some staff members have been encouraged to work from home to reduce the number of people in the building and protect those with underlying health conditions
- DO speak to your usual Baines Jewitt contact by phone or email, where possible, to avoid face-to-face meetings. Alternatively, call our reception team on (01642) 632032 who will advise you who to speak to.
*As of 16/03/2020 – If you or someone you live with has a ‘new continuous cough’ or a high temperature, you should ALL stay at home for a minimum of 14 days. In addition, self-isolation is proposed for 12 weeks for the elderly, those with medical issues and pregnant women. Please familiarise yourself with the latest NHS and Government guidance as the situation is changing rapidly.
Please note: Currently no Baines Jewitt staff have been diagnosed with Coronavirus, although we recognise that this situation could change suddenly. If any members of our team have requested to self-isolate, thanks to the technology we employ within our practice, you can enjoy continuity of service from us. The Coronavirus situation is changing daily and we are working hard to ensure we are as well prepared as possible. The Directors are meeting regularly to review the position and provide guidance.
For more information, contact Baines Jewitt on 01642 632032