Buying or Selling a business - Business Advice
Sometimes the best way to improve your competitive position in the marketplace is through a merger or acquisition. Not only is this a complex and time consuming process, if it is not well researched and skillfully negotiated it could make matters worse, not better.
We believe in working with you to control and manage a successful and competitive merger, acquisition or business disposal which will maximise the project on your terms and minimise the risk, leaving you to concentrate on the continuing management of your business. Where you need the support and assistance of trained professionals we can help by:
- Assisting in finding suitable potential acquisitions.
- Identifying synergies and potential cost savings.
- Assessing value and total purchase costs.
- Due diligence investigations and reports.
- Confidential negotiations with vendors.
- Advising on heads of terms and purchase agreement.
- Evaluating and obtaining suitable finance.
If you wish to know more about business acquisitions or would like to arrange a free initial meeting in order to discuss how we can help you in more detail please contact Baines Jewitt Chartered Accountants.